Sodium Hyaluronate is well known as the best [Natural Moisturizing Factor".
In the early 1980s, the excellent moisturizing function of Sodium Hyaluronate has been widely concerned by
international cosmetics industry. With its unique film-forming and hydrating
characteristics, Sodium Hyaluronate is used as a highly effective humectants in
cosmetics. It attracts moisture to the skin and hold moisture in the skin,
which preserve skin smoothness, suppleness and elasticity. 1 gram of HA is able to retain up to 1000 gram of
water. So it is regarded as the [key to the fountain of youth".
The effects are as follows:
(1) Moisturizing effect
Loss on drying
Mold and Yeast
Can not be
Can not be
meet the USP standard
Hyaluronic Acid For Skin,Hyaluronic Acid Cream,Pure Cosmetic Grade Hyaluronic Acid,Hyaluronic Acid Powder Cosmetic Grade Qufu Hi-Tech Trading Co., Ltd. , http://www.chinahyaluronic-acid.com
1. Crispy geese (1) Blanks: Use 3-3.5 kg of Fei Ngan Goose, slaughtered, fluffed, and washed. Then cut 6-8 cm below the right flank and remove the internal organs. Smash the eyeballs with scissors and drain the black water to prevent the eye from bursting and splashing and scalding. Wash the abdominal cavity and drain. Place goose goblet into boiling water, roll several times until the meat is white, remove bloody water, remove and drain.
(2) Preparation of halogen: the star anise, fennel, dried tangerine peel, grass fruit: clove, licorice, cinnamon, pepper each 20 grams, 2 pieces of ginger, wrapped in a cloth bag into the iron pan, add water 8-10 kg, rock sugar 200 Grams, 250 grams of salt, 20 grams of monosodium glutamate, 100 grams of white wine, pepper amount, stir boiling marinade for 1 hour.
(3) halal blank: Take out the spice bag, put the goose billet into the marinade pot and press the heavy object. The goose billet floats. Stamped, stir-fired until the goose billet 5 is mature, remove and drain the marinade (the marinade can be left for continued use).
(4) Coloring: Put appropriate amounts of sugar, rice wine, vinegar, and ground chestnut powder into a paste-like toner, hook the goose eye with a hook, and hang it on a shelf, and evenly wipe the semi-paste toner on the goose blank. Upper (should not be too thick to cover the pores, color can be painted), placed in a ventilated place, after 3-4 hours peel hardened. If any part does not dry hard, it can be dried on a small fire.
(5) Shortbread: 1.5 kg of vegetable oil, heated to 6 in the pot. Place the goose billet upside down in a colander on a colander, and pour the oil inside the abdominal cavity with a spoon (filled into the anal incision). Repeat several times and pour the outside until the body is golden brown and the skin is crispy. . The oily seal was repeatedly concentrated in one area, and the oil temperature should not be too high so as not to burn the skin of the goose.
2. Crispy Goose (1) Blanks: Goose, slaughter, hair removal, openings, and viscera are the same as above. Then use pepper and salt (150g) to wipe the body parts of goose brisket, first wipe the abdominal cavity, then wipe the appearance, rub until the salt dissolves.
(2) Cooking: The goose's chest keel is forcibly broken so as to prevent the skin of the goose from steaming from shrinking and being broken by the bone. Then goose billet in the container, the abdomen up, from the mouth to add 1 section of green onions; ginger 2, 25 grams of rice wine and filled with star anise, cinnamon and other spices (ibid.) bag. The goose kiln is placed in a steamer together with the container, and the goose billet is cooked vigorously until it matures. Take out the juice and spice bag from the belly and let it dry.
(3) Shortbread: The iron pan is placed on a stir-fry, adding 2.5 kilograms of vegetable oil, until it matures to 8 (takes off smoke). The goose billet has an abdomen upwards and is placed on a large colander, and the scoop is fed into the frying pan for frying. The frying pan shakes the colander to prevent sticking. Fry the goose billet to float on the oil surface, remove the colander, and leave the goose billet in the oil pan. While frying, pour the goose billet on the side of the oil surface with a spoonful of boiling oil. Allow to fry until golden, crispy crisps then flip the goose kiln and fry the other side. So that the entire goose billet becomes brittle, knocking it with crisp sound, you can remove the pan and pour out the oil. (Immediately when frying, try to shorten the frying time so that the juice in the goose billow evaporates too much and reduces the flavor.)
3. Goose jerky (1) Ingredients: Take broiler and leg lean meat with weight more than 3 kilograms, do not contain fat, fascia, and skin. Soak for half an hour with water to remove blood water and dirt. Rinse with water. The meat is heated and boiled in the pan for 10-15 minutes until it is not red. After cooling, cut straight and cut into pieces 4-5 cm wide, 1 cm wide and 0.5 cm thick.
(2) Excipients: Each 100 kg of fresh goose meat with salt, 3 kg each of ginger, 2.5 kg of sugar, 1 kg of white wine, 700 g of star anise, 300 g of licorice, 200 g each of Shanna, Caoguo, 150 g of cinnamon, anise, monosodium glutamate Each 100 grams, 50 grams of cloves.
(3) Cooking: First, the insoluble material of the auxiliary material is put into the soup of boiling ingredients, heated for 2 hours, and the material residue is removed. Add salt, sugar, alcohol, monosodium glutamate, and the main ingredient to the pot and cook for half an hour. Then use a low heat for 1 hour. When the soup drains quickly, the pan can be opened. Halve is poured over the meat, and it is served in a sieve and fed into a baking room at 60Â°C-80Â°C. After 5-8 hours, turn 2-3 times in the middle. When it is baked, it should not be placed too thick, nor can it be piled up in layers so as to facilitate uniform heating of the various parts. After the finished product is cooled, it can be sealed and packaged in plastic bags. It can also be stored in a dry, cool and ventilated room for 2-3 months.
4. Goose Floss (1) Ingredients: Select geese with a live weight of 3.5 kg or more. After slaughter and bleeding, remove the internal organs, head, neck, wings, feet, and skin, and put them in clean water for 1 hour. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. spare.
(2) Accessories: 2.8 kg of salt for every 100 kg of fresh goose meat, 4.6 kg of white sugar, 0.4 kg of white wine, 0.4 kg of ginger, and 0.1 kg of MSG.
(3) Cooking: Place the goose broth into a ginger water pot (20 kg of water per 100 kilos of meat), stir to boil, scoop up the floating foam on the top layer, cover it, and seal the lid with a damp cloth. Cook for 3.5 hours. In the first hour, the fire must be prosperous. Afterwards, use a small fire. After cooking, remove goose greens, remove bones, ribs and other debris, and tear the meat. Go to the solid residue in the boil goose soup, add salt, wine and goose meat, heat for 1 hour, and remove the oil, then add sugar, monosodium glutamate and other accessories, simmer until the soup is basically evaporated.
(4)Roasting: Put the boiled dried broth into the iron pan, and cook until the flesh is dried. After it is fluffy, put the pan into the bowl and gently rub it with a wooden slate to make it. Fluffy is the finished product.
Finished products should be bright color, after cooling into a plastic bag or ceramic pot sealed, can be stored for six months.
5. Production technology of roast goose Roasted goose is a kind of poultry meat product that has been seasoned and fired. It is a famous special flavor product in Guangdong Province, and is deeply loved by consumers. Its production method is as follows:
(1) Selection of materials and finishing selection of healthy goose as a processing raw material, slaughtered after the armpits, ventral abdomen, removal of internal organs, cut off the double claws, soaked in clean water for half an hour after draining.
(2) Ingredients (calculated with 50 kg goose)
The ingredients required for roast goose include sauces, allspice, salt and maltose juice.
Preparation of sauce: 400 grams of dipping sauce, 50 grams of minced garlic, 50 grams of sesame oil, a small amount of salt, and a small amount of sugar are selected and mixed into a seasoning sauce, then 100 grams of white sugar, 25 milliliters of 50-degree white wine, and 100 grams of diced green onions are added. 50 grams of sesame sauce, 100 grams of oil, fully mixed.
Spiced salt preparation: take 1000 grams of refined salt, 100 grams of allspice, and mix.
Maltose juice: Take 50 grams of maltose, and stir well by adding 250 ml of cold water.
(3) Hot skin In each geese's abdominal cavity, add 2 tablespoons of sauce and 1 tablespoon of allspice powder. After mixing, apply evenly to the abdominal cavity wall and suture the opening. Then spray hot goose body with 70 Â°C hot water, and then smear a layer of maltose on the body surface, hang dry.
(4) Grilling The dried goose will be given to the oven and the goose body will be turned continuously. The oven can be baked in 20-50 minutes. Then apply a layer of peanut oil or sesame oil to the goose's body surface to make finished products.
The finished product has bright red color, crisp and tender skin, delicious taste and unique flavor.
II. Chicken processing technology
1. Texas pheasant processing technology Texas pheasant chicken is a kind of slow-fried and slow-fired poultry meat products, originating in Dezhou City, Shandong Province, also known as Dezhou Spiced Boneless Chicken. Texas pheasant chicken has more than 80 years of history and is one of China's famous specialty products. Its processing methods are as follows:
(1) Selection of materials and shaping Select healthy, fresh chickens weighing 1.0-1.5 kg as processing raw materials, slaughter and bleeding from the neck, removal of internal organs after armpit hair, and rinse with clean water. Then cross the legs into the anus, two wings forward from the edge of the knife into the neck, in the iliac cross-disc, resulting in lying body with dip wings.
(2) Fry the chicken well and apply it with sugar or honey on the body surface. Then fry for 1-2 minutes in a boiling oil pan until the body is golden red. .
(3) Ingredients are calculated for 50 kg of chicken, 100 g of anise, 50 g of annatbe, 100 g of small Yin Xiang, 40 g of clove, 100 g of pepper, and 40 g of Caoguo; 60 g of Amomum villosum, 50 g of pod, and fresh 50 grams of ginger, 50 grams of cinnamon, 50 grams of white peony, 50 grams of pork, 100 grams of cinnamon, 30 grams of red peony, 100 grams of dried tangerine peel, 1,000 grams of soy sauce, and 1200 grams of salt.
(4) Cook the cumin, pepper and crushed Amomum into a gauze bag and place it along with other ingredients in the hot pot. Place the fried chicken in the pot and place it in order, then add half of the old soup to the pot ( The cooked chicken soup, if no Chen Tang, double the amount of ingredients) half of the new soup, so that the soup noodles above the chicken body, the above bamboo shoots compaction. Cook for 1-2 hours, then boil over low heat for 6-8 hours, and finally cook under boiling conditions.
(5) Quality requirements Beautiful shape, golden color, slightly transparent red, chicken skin is complete, legs, wings are complete, when the heat is a flesh that is off bone, cool after the light mention, bone separation, cartilage crisp like powder, muscle food such as surface.
The processing methods of quail-duck and rooster geese are basically the same as pheasants, but ducks and geese are larger, so the cooking time should be extended.
2. Processing of Baiyun Phoenix Claw Baiyun Phoenix Claw is an appetizer flavor snack in Guangdong. It is based on inexpensive frozen chicken feet. The finished product is crystal clear, crispy in taste and nutritious, and is well received by the general public.
(1) Raw and auxiliary materials: chicken feet 100 kg, onions 5-6 kg, sugar 4-5 kg, monosodium glutamate 2-2.5 kg, concentration of 50% hydrogen peroxide 3-3.5 kg, sesame oil 1 kg, 100% purity glacial acetic acid 1000 ml For soaking, 2500-2700 ml for flooding stains.
(2) Process thawing - Finger-boiled (80Â°C-90Â°C, 40 minutes) - Cooling (20Â°C) - Bleaching (Hydrogen peroxide, glacial acetic acid, 2-3 hours) - Flowing (12 hours) - Marinate (3-4 hours) - Storage (0Â°C-4Â°C, 24 hours) - Packing - Product.
(3) Operation points:
1 Thaw: Naturally thawed or hydrolyzed frozen chicken feet. Rinse with clean water. Cut toenails.
2 boiled: cook in 80 Â°C -90 Â°C water for 40 minutes, most of the chicken feet sink into the water, said it has been thoroughly cooked, with chicken fingers curved and contraction, the surface has a sense of oil, soft tissue is not bad And then picked it up.
3 Flush water: Rinse and cool with tap water.
4 bleaching and crisping: add about 1:1 water; then add hydrogen peroxide and glacial acetic acid to soak for 2-3 hours. Chicken paws are bleached and whitened.
5 Drifting water: 12 hours after continuous brewing, wash the remaining solution.
6 pickled flavor: add about half the weight of the raw material of water, add salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, glacial acetic acid marinated 3-4 hours, that is, the finished product.
Three. Salted egg processing technology
1. Water pickle method: In the coded person's cylinder of the cleaned egg, use 1.5 kg of salt per 10 kg of egg, pour the water into cold water and pour into the tank. It can also be poured into the egg cylinder. The preserved salted egg white is not hard and the oil is fast. Cover the bamboo fence and seal the cylinder mouth. After two months or so, it is salted. Used brine can be reused.
2. Mud dressing method: take 10 kg of loess, 2 kg of salt, add 2 kg of water to make mud, evenly pack on the eggs, roll on the hull and store it in the cylinder, after 30-40 days, cooked, and in spring and autumn by 50 About a day and then out of the cylinder. Marinated eggs can be preserved for 2-3 months.
3. Rolling salt method: Each processing 10 kg fresh eggs with 60 degrees of liquor and salt each 2 kg. First dip the egg in white wine, roll on a layer of salt and place it flat in the altar. Spread the remaining salt on the egg surface and seal the cylinder mouth. It can be marinated after 35-40 days.
4. Sauce salt method: Each processing 10 kilograms of fresh eggs with chili sauce 2 kilograms, salt 2 kilograms, white wine 500 grams. Pour the wine in chili sauce and mix well. Scoop the egg in the sauce. Roll on a layer of salt and put it in the jar. Mix the remaining salt and sauce and spread it on the egg surface. mature.
Moisturizing is the most important effect of Sodium Hyaluronate in cosmetics products. It can be hydrated shell in skin surface and make the corneum hydration and softening. Compared with other humectants, Sodium Hyaluronate is less effected by the environment as it has the highest hygroscopic capacity in a relatively low humidity (e.g., in a dry winter), but has the lowest hygroscopic capacity in a relatively high humidity (e.g., in a damp summer). This unique property of Sodium Hyaluronate makes the skin adapt to different seasons.
(2) Skin nutrition effect
Sodium Hyaluronate is the inherent biological materials of skin. The exogenous Sodium Hyaluronate can complement the endogenous Sodium Hyaluronate. Low molecular Sodium Hyaluronate can penetrate into dermis directly to improve the nutrient supply.
(3) Skin repair effect
There is some evidence that topically applied Sodium Hyaluronate can reduce skin irritation from various causes. During clinical trials it was also shown that this ingredient is effective in promoting healing and fighting inflammatory conditions of the skin. Sodium Hyaluronate serves as a free radical scavenger and antioxidant, helping to protect the skin from the aging effects of excessive sunlight exposure.
(4) Emollient and Film-forming
Sodium Hyaluronate is high polymer with high lubrication and film-forming. Sodium Hyaluronate contained in cosmetics creates protective film on the surface of skin, which retains moisture, and at the same time prevents moisture in the skin from evaporation, so that improves freshness of the skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate solution have high viscosity, and 1% solution is gelatinous. It can be added to cosmetics to improve the thickening and stability.
Sodium Hyaluronate is well known as the best [Natural Moisturizing Factor". In the early 1980s, the excellent moisturizing function of Sodium Hyaluronate has been widely concerned by international cosmetics industry. With its unique film-forming and hydrating characteristics, Sodium Hyaluronate is used as a highly effective humectants in cosmetics. It attracts moisture to the skin and hold moisture in the skin, which preserve skin smoothness, suppleness and elasticity. 1 gram of HA is able to retain up to 1000 gram of water. So it is regarded as the [key to the fountain of youth".
The effects are as follows:
(1) Moisturizing effect
Loss on drying
Mold and Yeast
Can not be checkout
Chlorop seu domonas
Can not be checkout
The results meet the USP standard
Hyaluronic Acid For Skin,Hyaluronic Acid Cream,Pure Cosmetic Grade Hyaluronic Acid,Hyaluronic Acid Powder Cosmetic Grade
Qufu Hi-Tech Trading Co., Ltd. , http://www.chinahyaluronic-acid.com