The genus Deinococcus is a genus of the genus Deuteromycoccum, which is named after the "chicken claw". It is a parasitic fungus of Coprinus comatus and is very harmful. Prevention of the bacteria must be based on comprehensive environmental protection and reduce the number of pathogens. Fresh Potato,Fresh Holland Potato,Yellow Fresh Potato,Yellow Fresh Holland Potato JINING FORICH FRUITS & VEGETABLES CO., LTD. , http://www.forichgarlic.com
First, the preparation of culture materials
1. Use high quality raw materials. The raw materials used must be fresh, dry and free of mildew.
2. Reasonable formula. 1 18% cotton seed shell, 28% corn cob, 35% edible fungus waste, 10% bran, 3% cake fat, 1.5% gypsum powder, 1.3% compound fertilizer, 0.2% fungicide, 3% quicklime, and 60% water 65%. 2 96% cotton shells, 1% gypsum powder, 3% quick lime, and 60% to 65% water. 3 corn cob 38%, 37% cotton seed shell, 10% bran, corn flour 10%, sugar 1%, fertile soil 1%, quicklime 3%, water 60% to 65%.
3. Fermentation before sterilization. The signs of successful fermentation are: the culture medium turns brown and there are a large number of actinomycetes produced, with aromas and a pH of 7.5-8. Sterilization method: Keep the material temperature up to 100Â°C for 8 to 10 hours.
Second, cultivation methods and precautions
1. Cultivation method. The best choice is bag planting, which can effectively prevent the large-scale spread of the mycelial of mycelium. Found that infected bags should be promptly removed. When the shed is planted, a small shed can be added to prevent the proliferation of bacteria and moisturize, while accumulating a certain concentration of carbon dioxide to inhibit the growth of chicken claw fungus.
2. Environmental disinfection. The shed and trampoline are sprayed with 5% formaldehyde or fumigated for 1 or 2 days.
3. Cover soil selection and treatment. Use fertile soil that has not been infested and kept away from the place where the chicken claw was cultivated. Cover soil first sun exposure 2 to 3 days, then mix 2% quicklime, to sterilize and adjust the pH value; per cubic meter of earth covering with 5% formaldehyde 2.5 kg mixed with 50% dichlorvos 200 times spray, sealed with a film 1 to 2 Days, use after being aired.
4. Watering should be clean. When replenishing water on the trampoline, it must be ensured that the water is clean and free of pollution. Lime spray can be used.
5. Ventilation should be sufficient. High temperature and high humidity is an important factor in the induction of chicken claws. When the temperature is too high, it must maintain adequate ventilation.
6. Avoid high temperatures during the cultivation season. The germination and growth of C. commune spores require temperatures above 25Â°C. The incidence is high in the late spring and early summer or in the summer and autumn high temperature seasons. The general election is from September to October.
Author: Shandong Hongri Akon Chemical Co., Ltd.
The genus Deinococcus is a genus of the genus Deuteromycoccum, which is named after the "chicken claw". It is a parasitic fungus of Coprinus comatus and is very harmful. Prevention of the bacteria must be based on comprehensive environmental protection and reduce the number of pathogens.
Fresh Potato,Fresh Holland Potato,Yellow Fresh Potato,Yellow Fresh Holland Potato
JINING FORICH FRUITS & VEGETABLES CO., LTD. , http://www.forichgarlic.com